Paying Your Fire Taxes By On-lineSouth Fire District makes it easy to pay your fire tax bills by credit card. We use the services of Point & Pay, LLC to handle these transactions safely and securely. Credit card payments may be made on-line or in person.
This service is safe, reliable, and in accordance with all state and government regulations. In order to process your payment, Point & Pay (the credit card service provider) charges a nominal convenience fee based on the amount of the transaction when paying by credit or debit card, or a flat fee when paying by VISA debit card.
Paying On-LineTo pay your taxes on-line, click here to got to the pointandpay.net web site.
When you get to that web site...
- Select Payment Type. i.e. Real Estate, Personal Property, Motor Vehicle, or Motor Vehicle Supplemental.
- Enter List Number
- Enter Amount.
- If paying more than one Fire Tax bill, click Add More Payments to Cart.
- Complete the Cardholder Information, and be sure to include your telephone number and a valid e-mail address.
- Complete Payment Information, then click Continue.
- Review your information, check the "I agree to Terms and Conditions" box, then click Submit Payment.
- Your confirmation page will appear. You will be emailed a receipt provided you entered a valid e-mail address in Cardholder Information.
- Click Finish.