Open House and 50th Anniversary
Plans are well underway for the upcoming 50th anniversary open house. The open house will be held Saturday, October 6th, 10 AM – 3 PM. Please note the change of date from the previously published date. Deputy Chief Krol is heading up the planning team and so far they have a great program planned. At 12:00 Chairman Gallitto will lead the other Commissioners and Mayor Giuliano in cutting a ceremonial ribbon to rededicate the building as well as our new pumper.
September 10, 2007
In addition to the usual fire safety information, games for the kids and station tours, the committee has also invited the following agencies to participate:
• Middletown Police Car Seat Clinic
• Middletown Fire Department Fire Safety Escape Trailer
• Middletown Emergency Managements Mobile Hospital
• Middlesex County Cellar Savers Antique Fire Apparatus
• Middlesex Hospital Medics
• Hunters Ambulance
• CT State Police Seat Belt Convincer and Rollover Simulator
• 911 Phone Simulator
Please save the date and please plan to join us!