Halloween Safety TipsThe following are some Halloween Safety Tips from the South Fire District.
- Do not trick or treat alone.
- Tell your parents or guardian where you are going to be trick or treating and who you are going with.
- Do not go into anyone's house without your parents' permission.
- Check and make sure your costume is UL approved and flame retardant
- Carry a flashlight or a glow stick
- Do not put your Jack-o-Lanterns inside your home. Consider using battery operated lights in your Jack-o-Lanterns.
- Wear masks that do not restrict your vision or your breathing.
- Do not eat any candy until your parents have checked it first.
Have a fun and safe Halloween from the South Fire District!